La Linea, Castellar, San Roque, Jimena and Tesorillo enter level 3 from midnight this Friday. This has been announced by the Junta de Andalucía in a communiqué on Thursday, with the measures in force for seven days.
These will be the restrictions from midnight this Friday:
- Wakes and funerals: 10 people inside and 20 outside.
- Civil and religious ceremonies: 50% of the capacity.
- Banquets: 50 people inside and 75 outside. Maximum capacity 50%.
- Commercial establishments: 60% of seating capacity with safety distance.
- Public transport: 100% of seats and 75% of standing places.
- Environmental activities: 10 people indoors and 15 outdoors.
- Hotels and restaurants: 50% of capacity indoors and 100% on terraces.
- Sports facilities: 50% of the capacity, 200 people indoors and 400 outdoors.
- Cinemas, theatres and auditoriums: 60% of the capacity: 300 people indoors and 500 outdoors.
- Congresses and fairs: 60% of the capacity, 300 people inside and 500 outside.
- Parks: open in general. Activities: maximum of ten people.
Still people are asked not to lower their guard the public: Masks, hydroalcoholic gel, safety distance etc.